search

Question: Is my hamster vomiting?

Question: Is my hamster vomiting? - About 2 or 3 weeks ago one of my hamsters died of wet tail. Now one of my other hamsters is acting very lethargic, and not eating very much. She's drinking fine and is eating just not as much as she used to. She doesn't run on her wheel as much or try to get out. She recently got out for about 16 hours so that was a stressing event which may lead/ have led to wet tail. I have been giving her wet tail medicine just in case it is wet tail but now I have noticed something. Everytime I hold hamster I get a foul smelling liquid on me which I believed was pee but recently I saw her mouth was wet and when I smelled her mouth it was that foul smell I had been smelling. Could this be vomit or maybe just liquid left in her cheeks? If so is that a sign of wet tail. I don't believe it is water because of the smell or her medicine because the medicine smells like orange. Some people have said it could be because she is in heat but I haven't seen any bleeding. Please help I'm worried about her.

Question: Is my hamster vomiting?

Related Post


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Pet Health Question. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.