search

Question: Betta fish help?! Please I'm worried?

Question: Betta fish help?! Please I'm worried? - So I brought home my new betta this morning from the store, once the water was ready I treated it with Splendid Betta Water Conditioner and put him in the tank. I have noticed there are bubbles on the tank walls... Is that normal or should they be removed somehow? Also, he has turned from a bright red colour to a light pinky brown colour on his body, what is this. Some people have said they do this when they are stressed or in a new environment. Sometimes he swims around but he also just floats at the surface, it's almost as if he can't stay at the bottom. He just floats up. Someone please help.
Question: Betta fish help?! Please I'm worried?

Related Post


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Pet Health Question. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.