search

Question: Cannot get my beagle puppy to stop eliminating inside his crate.?

Question: Cannot get my beagle puppy to stop eliminating inside his crate.? - I cannot get my beagle puppy (7 months) to stay in his crate for 2-3 hours while I go grocery shopping, run errands, etc, and not make a mess in his crate. I have tried everything, including but not limited to puppy training classes, treat rewarding him when he does go outside like i want him to, and "punishing*" when I catch him going inside. he has plenty of toys in there, and we let him out to relief him self right before we leave, so he doesn't even have to hold it that long. I feel like our entire days and months have been living around his poops and pees, we cannot do anything without having to worry about him making accidents. I mean i know dogs make accidents, and that ok once in a while, but everyday, 2-3 times a day is a huge problem. We have another dog who can hold it until I let him out, and he has never had a problem in years. So I know its not because I don't know how to train the dog, I just don't understand what his problem is. Please help me, I am so stressed, and desperate for any answer that could help me, otherwise I am going to have to re-home this dog to someone who can maybe help him better. *when I say punish, I mean not giving him a reward such as a treat or a friendly encouragement.
Question: Cannot get my beagle puppy to stop eliminating inside his crate.?

Related Post


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Pet Health Question. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.