search

Question: Grieving the loss of my pets ):?

Question: Grieving the loss of my pets ):? - So just today my goldfish passed away. And I seem to be the only one in the family that is grieving over it. I know fish aren't very "bondable" pets, and we've had multiple fish before. So I suppose it only makes sense. However, I absolutely love animals.. Any kind. I'm even majoring in it. Whether it be a fish, reptile, mammal, whatever.. I get very attached. My goldfish was in my room, so I felt closer than anyone else. As I've mentioned before, I've experienced many previous fish deaths, so I don't expect the grief to last long, however I am more sad about this one than any other one before. The noise of his filter and the bubbles always comforted me at night, but its no longer there, so it just feels quiet and empty. I feel this is even harder for me due to the fact that there have many deaths in my life from 2014-2015 thus far.. Many people my bf knew, their parents have died, my bf's grandmother died recently, my great grandmother, and even my last bearded dragon and my little sister's parakeet. I still have a bearded dragon and a gerbil now.. But it just seems like my world is shrinking. My gerbil is already 3 years old and I don't expect him to last too much longer either, and it really hit me hard today. I'm also leaving for university in august and I'm going to miss them so much. I'm afraid they'll pass away when I'm gone. Does anyone have any comforting thoughts or feel the same about their fish? ):
Question: Grieving the loss of my pets ):?

Related Post


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Pet Health Question. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.