search

Question: My daughter violated our dog sexually and we have no idea why but will our dog be ok or need to be put down?

Question: My daughter violated our dog sexually and we have no idea why but will our dog be ok or need to be put down? - She stays with me and my wife (her step mom) every other weekend and she has been displaying a lot of other problems but this was the worst by far we woke up to find her in her room she is getting professional help but will the dog be ok or need to be put down we are worried he will act that way to our boys, she is in state care cause my ex wife lost custody of her and has abused my daughter in what all the ways, we are not sure yet.
Question: My daughter violated our dog sexually and we have no idea why but will our dog be ok or need to be put down?

Related Post


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Pet Health Question. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.