search

Question: PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE...read this...i would have been dead by now because of my dog, he s 4 year opd pomer...READ THIS ITS NOT WHAT U THINK!?

Question: PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE...read this...i would have been dead by now because of my dog, he s 4 year opd pomer...READ THIS ITS NOT WHAT U THINK!? - * I m not overwhelming I even had nightmares of that dog chases me and i accelerated but can t go ove 30 KMPH and it continued chasing me and i woke up okay,. my dog is a 4 year old pomer...he s very active that even in night time, he won t get much sleep...always barking and sniffing around... its a Spitz variety in pomeranien (srry idk spelling 4 dat). The big deal with him is........he pisses in my bike!!!!!!!!! the bike used by everybody in our house, we use it for going places, shops and sometimes I ll go around the streets he pissed in my bike, i ll go out.....then there s the prob. every dog in the street chases us, There are 2 ways to get outta the street frm mah house i always use the 2nd bcoz no dogs there.. It chased me even in the way 2, Its soo near me ready for a deep bite...! I accelerated from the twist and turns, which is even dangerous thqnbits bite and escaped... even some dogs chased me outta the street too! if u walk past by it wont chase... its cuz of my dog s piss, how to stop all these???????
Question: PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE...read this...i would have been dead by now because of my dog, he s 4 year opd pomer...READ THIS ITS NOT WHAT U THINK!?

Related Post


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Pet Health Question. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.