search

Question: Strange Animal? Need Help Identifying it?

Question: Strange Animal? Need Help Identifying it? - I live in Kansas out in the country right next to a small lake in my backyard. I was sleeping in my covered patio and i woke up around 5am still dark out maybe a tiny bit of light out, or my eyes have already adjusted to the dark for being out there all night. Anyways I heard a splash as if someone through a 20 lb rock into the lake, I heard that about 5 times every 5 seconds. So i try to get a look and see if it was an animal or fish, but i can t see anything. Well about every 1-2 minutes I hear that again about 5 times every 5 seconds. I can t get a look at it either and I m positive it will be gone by the time the sun comes up, I don t want to go out there with a flashlight and scare it off. Can someone help me out here. We do have some beavers out here and ive looked up if beavers do that and I got nothing. We also have carp out here not sure if they could be fighting. Also the last time i went out there to get a look I felt as if the sound was moving slightly back and forth down the bank of the lake. Please someone look into this I m overflowing with curiosity. Thanks!
Question: Strange Animal? Need Help Identifying it?

Related Post


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Pet Health Question. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.